A PEOPLE who endeavor to make JESUS famous in both word and in deed; that our COMMUNITY will recognize us by our UNRELENTING LOVE, servant-hood & hospitality to people of all ages and socioeconomic status. We WILL strive to be a united company for the furtherance of the gospel to ALL. We aim to intentionally pursue the institution of a GODLY family as a body of believers and in our domestic homes. We WILL imitate JESUS in action, attitude, words, morals and LOVE.
“Therefore encourage one another and build one another up...”
— 1 Thessalonians 5:11
What we believe
1) God is real.
2) God has revealed Himself in Jesus.
3) The Bible is God’s word.
4) God still does stuff.
5) God should be the most important thing in every person’s life.
Statement of Fundamental Truths
in plain English
1. WE BELIEVE… the Bible is God’s message to us.
SO WE SEEK… to understand and obey its truth.
2. WE BELIEVE… there is one God who is three persons.
SO WE YEARN… to know Him in all of His complexity and beauty.
3. WE BELIEVE… Jesus is fully God and fully human.
SO WE REJOICE… that Christ can be a bridge between us and God.
4. WE BELIEVE… people, throughout history, have sinned against God.
SO WE ARE… deeply aware that we too are marked by willful disobedience.
5. WE BELIEVE… God extends forgiveness to us through Christ.
SO WE REPENT…. and rejoice in our forgiveness.
6. WE BELIEVE… God offers freedom from sin’s grasp.
SO WE LIVE… lives that are pleasing to God.
7. WE BELIEVE… followers of Jesus must be empowered by the Holy Spirit.
SO WE EXPECT… supernatural power in our daily lives.
8. WE BELIEVE… that God can heal both the body and the heart.
SO WE PRAY… with faith and hope.
9. WE BELIEVE… the outer mark of inner surrender to the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues.
SO WE PRAY… that God would grant us this supernatural gift.
10. WE BELIEVE… in the Church.
SO WE LIVE… in this community of faith, inviting others to join us.
11. WE BELIEVE… God gives leaders as gifts to His Church.
SO WE WELCOME… the service we receive from those God calls.
12. WE BELIEVE… God commands his followers to celebrate communion and baptism.
SO WE PRACTICE… these symbolic actions, reflecting on their significance.
13. WE BELIEVE… Jesus will return to claim His Church.
SO WE LIVE… in expectancy of his coming.
14. WE BELIEVE… Christ will one day be seen clearly as King on earth.
SO WE LIVE… as citizens of His Kingdom now.
15. WE BELIEVE… God is the ultimate Judge.
SO WE LIVE… knowing that our choices will echo through eternity.
16. WE BELIEVE… we will live with God forever.
SO WE LIVE… with hope regardless of our circumstances.